Founded in 1891, Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company has enjoyed a long history of financial strength and stability. Headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, as a national insurance carrier, we have been a recognized leader for more than 128 years in providing flexible insurance products for Americans and their families in the private and public sectors of the USA. We offer a range of insurance coverage options for both individuals and at the workplace.
At Boston Mutual, we’re driven by our guiding principles. As One Company, working together, we live the Boston Mutual brand: Family Matters. No Matter What. – and we’re proud of who we are, a mutual life insurance company. By staying focused on who we are and what we do well along with continuing to grow as a learning organization, we keep our priorities front and center: our policyholders, producers, employees, and the communities around us.
Learn more in our annual report.
There are many reasons to join Boston Mutual, but the most important is expressed in our theme line: Family Matters. No Matter What.
These words represent a commitment to the ideas that make families strong; the unwavering mutual support that family members give to each other. It’s why our clients love us and why so many of our employees, producers, and broker partners stay with us for many years.
At Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company, we are committed to the health and well-being of our employees. We’ll provide the training, coaching and experiences that will allow you to build relationships and take advantage of career opportunities.
Part of our commitment to employees includes our firm belief in the importance of a work/life balance; a diverse work environment and doing our part for the community.
And you can be sure we’ll keep supporting our employees. We have an impressive 128+ year history of stability and financial strength, a dedication to the unique needs of working Americans, and a true genuine focus on our family of employees.
Boston Mutual is proud to promote our corporate principles of Service, Value, and Integrity. As well as being a financially strong and reputable company to do business with, Boston Mutual offers its employees a wide array of competitive benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program including:
- On-Site Fitness Facility with Personal Trainer
- On-Site Yoga Classes
- Group Fitness Classes
- Various Wellness Seminars
- Flu Clinics, Health Screenings, Chair Massages and more
- Excellent Location and Free Parking
- We encourage you to explore our current career opportunities
Forward resumes in confidence to:
Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company
120 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021
Tel: 800.669.2668 ext. 372
OUR CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM: MAKING AN IMPACT
As a mutual company, and as part of the Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company brand, corporate citizenship is in the essence of who we are and what we do.
The mission of the Boston Mutual corporate citizenship program, Making An Impact, is to support the giving of our talents and resources to those that foster our core belief in community, education, and family. We help the communities where we live and work through volunteerism, charitable giving, public affairs, and environmental sustainability. Our program offers employees and producer partners opportunities to support worthy causes through volunteering, donating goods, monetary donations, supporting environmental sustainability, and partnering with local and industry organizations on charitable initiatives.
The program includes a select group of signature partners that embody many of the key traits we embrace as a company. Through our deep relationships and histories with these groups, we are proud to make a difference with these worthy causes.
The Making An Impact program team also works closely with the company’s Activities Committee, a volunteer group of employees, to coordinate on larger initiatives throughout the year.
To learn more about Boston Mutual’s corporate citizenship program, including details on how to submit a request, please contact MakingAnImpact@BostonMutual.com.
- Paul A. Quaranto, Jr. MBA, LLIF
- Chairman, Chief Executive Officer & President
- Nicholas K. Barishian, LLIF
- Vice President - Enterprise Risk Management
- David B. Cirulis, RHU
- Regional Sales Vice President
- Peter Connolly, M.D.
- Medical Director
- Christine T. Coughlin, CPA, LLIF, MST
- Vice President - Human Resources & Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer
- Robert R. Dignazio
- Vice President - Underwriting
- Robert F. Duggan, FSA, MAAA
- Second Vice President & Actuary
- Stephen G. Evans, FLMI
- Second Vice President & Auditor
- Susan J. Gardner, CPA, LLIF
- Vice President - Controller & Treasurer
- Jennifer L. Helms, MBA, ACS, ALMI
- Vice President - Strategic Project Management and Innovation Lab
- James E. Jacobsen
- Executive Vice President - Distribution & Underwriting
- Clifford A. Lange, CLU, FSA, LLIF
- Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Actuary
- Marie L. Loughran
- Vice President - Sales Operations
- David C. Mitchell, CLU, MSI
- Executive Vice President – External Affairs & Corporate Communications
- Paul S. Painchaud, ASA, MAAA
- Second Vice President & Appointed Actuary
- Joshua J. Police, MBA
- Regional Sales Vice President
- Joseph W. Sullivan, Esq.
- Executive Vice President - Chief Risk Officer
- Mary T. Tillson, ALC, FLMI, MHP
- Executive Vice President – Operations
- William J. Wahl
- Vice President - Commercial Mortgage Loans
- Grant D. Ward, Esq.
- General Counsel & Secretary, Executive Vice President - Legal, Compliance & Human Resources
- Christine S. Williams, MBA, ACS
- Second Vice President - Chief Compliance, Privacy, and Anti-Money Laundering Officer
Massachusetts Compensation Disclosure Statement