The Legacy Life Express plan is permanent life insurance protection for you and your family.
The protection you purchase under the Legacy Life Express goes beyond burial insurance; it can provide up to a quarter of a million dollars worth of coverage to help secure your family’s future. The cash value accumulated by the policy can be used to help you fund your children’s education or supplement your income. It’s easy to apply for the Legacy Life Express. Simply answer a few medical questions. Your entire family can apply for this life insurance coverage. Coverage highlights:
- Permanent life insurance with cash value accumulation that matures at Age 98
- Premiums are guaranteed not to increase for the life of the policy
- Simplified issue for individuals actively at work or in school – only a few health questions
- Flexibility to cover the employee, spouse, children and grandchildren
- Optional riders include Children Term Coverage, Accidental Death Benefit, and Waiver of Premium
- Issue Ages 0 to 80 years old
Life policies are underwritten by Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company (Canton, MA) in all states, except New York, under Policy Form Series BML ICC13 E-98 (6/13), E98 (6/13), BML ICC18 E-98 (8/18) and, E98 (8/18), subject to state availability. Product offerings may vary depending on state laws and regulations. This information is not intended to be a complete description of the insurance coverage available. Policies have exclusions and limitations which may affect any benefits payable. For complete details of coverage and availability, please refer to the policy form or contact your Boston Mutual representative.
Value-added services are not insurance and are offered only on specific lines of coverage. Boston Mutual is not responsible or liable for care, services, or advice given by any provider or vendor of the Services. Boston Mutual reserves the right to discontinue any of the Services at any time.