The Infinite Life plan provides affordable, permanent life insurance protection for you and your family. Premiums remain the same regardless of your age or changes in your health status. The Infinite Life plan builds guaranteed cash value that increases each year.* The cash value can be used for any purpose you choose. Infinite Life policyholders are also eligible to receive annual policy dividends, when issued by the company, which may be used to reduce premiums, purchase additional coverage or build the cash value of your policy. The Infinite Life plan provides up to $250,000 in life insurance coverage to protect your family against financial hardship. Coverage highlights:
Infinite Life Details
- Permanent life insurance with cash value accumulation that matures at age 121.
- Up to $100,000 in coverage is available without medical underwriting for individuals up to age 50.
- Premiums are guaranteed not to increase for the life of the policy.
- Death benefit will not decrease due to age or health.*
- Builds cash values that can be used for any purpose, including family emergencies and unexpected expenses.
- Optional Premium Deposit Fund - the premiums that you regularly deposit into the policy’s Premium Deposit Fund, plus the interest earned, can be used to pay your overdue or future premiums.
- Premiums paid for the life of the policy through monthly bank drafts or quarterly, semiannual or annual billing modes.
- Coverage is available for all family members and can also be used for strategic business planning such as key person life insurance coverage.
- Three non-forfeiture options to help keep coverage in force if the policyholder is unable to pay premiums.
- Optional Riders include Children Term Coverage, Accidental Death Benefit, and Payor Waiver of Premium.
- Issue Ages – from 15 days to age 80.
- Minimum face amount of $2,500 up to a maximum of $250,000.
* Policy loans and withdrawals will affect the cash value of your policy and could reduce the death benefit.
Life policies are underwritten by Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company (Canton, MA) in all states, except New York, under Policy Form Series BML ICC14 OL-14, OL14, BML ICC18 OL-18, and OL 18, subject to state availability. Product offerings may vary depending on state laws and regulations. This information is not intended to be a complete description of the insurance coverage available. Policies have exclusions and limitations which may affect any benefits payable. For complete details of coverage and availability, please refer to the policy form or contact your Boston Mutual representative.
Value-added services are not insurance and are offered only on specific lines of coverage. Boston Mutual is not responsible or liable for care, services, or advice given by any provider or vendor of the Services. Boston Mutual reserves the right to discontinue any of the Services at any time.