LIMRA reported in the 2022 Insurance Barometer study that most households haven’t prepared for the loss of a primary wage earner. In fact, 44% of respondents said that it would take less than six months to feel financial hardship if this happened to their family.
Boston Mutual Life Insurance’s insurance solutions can help prepare you and your family for situations like this. Chat with one of our representatives to learn how.
Why Boston Mutual Life Insurance?
- With 130 years of providing insurance solutions and half a century of offering workplace benefits, Boston Mutual Life is dedicated to the financial peace of mind for working Americans and their families.
- Our products and services are designed around your needs.
- Our financial strength positions us well operationally, financially, and strategically.
- We are committed to acting in the best interests of all of our stakeholders – our policyholders, producers, employees, and the communities in which we live and work.
- Being Prepared For Life’s Milestones Means Planning Ahead with Insurance
- How the Guarantees of Whole Life Insurance Can Help Secure Your Financial Future
- 5 Things to Know While Searching for Life Insurance
- 4 Steps to Getting the Right Life Insurance Benefits at Work
- The Truth Behind 4 Common Myths about Life Insurance