Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company was founded in 1891 and has been a stable financially strong company for over 125 years.
Boston Mutual is proud to promote our corporate principles of Service, Value, and Integrity. As well as being a financially strong and reputable company to do business with, Boston Mutual offers its employees a wide array of competitive benefits to full time employees. These include Health, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance, generous paid vacation time, free parking, paid holidays, 401K program, Flex Spending, tuition reimbursement, and an employee assistance program as well as offering flexible work schedules.
All Boston Mutual employees who interact with our policyholders, our producers, and our BML associates embrace the principles of our brand and service philosophy. We are all brand ambassadors. Both our words and our behaviors matter. We share a common service philosophy and pride ourselves in living the BML brand promises every day, one interaction at a time.
We do our best to:
- Demonstrate a desire to assist.
- Listen for understanding and respond empathetically.
- Explain things in a manner that is easy to understand.
- Be knowledgeable students of our business.
- Take full ownership to resolve questions and issues.
- Be professional, polite and courteous.
- Leave our customers and associates “better than where we found them.”
The Implementation Support is responsible for supporting the Implementation Coordinators in ensuring the timely processing of new business from the win through the first bill. The Implementation Support is responsible for learning Boston Mutual’s products, internal and external stakeholders and processes, assisting in proactively identifying post-sale needs and constant two-way communication with the Implementation Coordinators with the goal of collectively providing a 5-star customer experience and completing all post-sale processes.
The Implementation Support is expected to:
- Establish a strong knowledge base for all Boston Mutual products and post-sale procedures with the goal of ensuring a 5-star customer experience throughout the post-sale processes through the first bill.
- Be the primary support to the Implementation Coordinators, positioning the Implementation Coordinators with the tools and information they need to execute their responsibilities effectively.
- Assist with the administrative needs to shepherd the process for all post-sale activity, including but not limited to: preparing information for the Implementation Coordinators; broker communication; Implementation Strategy & Enrollment Solutions; obtaining Underwriting final Risk Approval (when needed); Case Submission; Policy Issuance; First Bill creation and premium payment.
- Preparing reports for Implementation Coordinators on post-sale service level goals.
- Maintain accurate documentation in Salesforce for every step of the process and ensure a smooth and seamless handoff upon the completion of the first 90 days of the case.
- Identify and communicate issues as they occur and offer possible solutions to the Implementation Coordinator.
- Other duties as required.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years of equivalent business experience preferred; employee benefit experience preferred.
- General knowledge of life and health insurance products.
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively build and extend relationships.
- Ability to prioritize competing priorities and multi-task a variety of requests simultaneously in a fast paced sales environment.
- Strong verbal, written, and active listening skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.