Solutions for Life's Events
- Saving for Retirement
Once the kids are grown and out of the house, thoughts turn toward retirement. You want to be financially ready to enjoy the years you worked so hard to achieve. That's why it's important to have the right plan in place – to ensure you can spend your golden years the way you want: with your family, traveling and simply enjoying life.
The sooner you start saving, the more time your money has to grow. Life insurance is a smart savings tool to complement an existing retirement savings plan and can help you grow your money without the risks associated with traditional types of investments.
- Saving for College
- College tuition costs are increasing by more than 8 percent each year, according to the College Board Advocacy & Policy Center's Trends in College Pricing 2011. Considering the average cost of a four-year college education is almost $100,000, not including additional years for specialized degrees, starting to save early with the right savings plan is key.That's why it's more important than ever to start saving while your children are young.
- Preparing for the Unexpected
- The unexpected can happen in an instant. It's not pleasant to think about – a spouse passing away, the unexpected need to support another family member, suddenly becoming disabled or even costly home and auto bills that weren't planned can be stressful. If someone will suffer financially if something happens to you, chances are you need life insurance.
- Getting Married
- Falling in love and getting married is an exciting time in your life. You are no longer planning for your own life, but for two or more. A loving future as a family is in front of you, and you and your spouse have a lot to discuss – home ownership, parenthood and education funding. An insurance policy can help you protect and prepare for a bright future together.
- Having Children
- Your family is growing – and so are your responsibilities. Children are completely dependent on your income for almost two decades. Early planning can ease your mind and help ensure your children have the opportunities you envision for them. Life insurance can help you ensure that funds will be there for your child even if you aren't.
- Getting Divorced
- Divorce is a difficult transition for your family. While you deal with the present, it's also necessary to plan for your future. Take time to think carefully about financial decisions. Considering insurance options now could mean the difference between just getting by and living comfortably in the future.
- Illness or Accident
- Your income is most likely your greatest financial asset. Without proper financial protection, a serious illness or accident could a have devastating financial impact on you and your family. Company insurance benefits and government programs cover only a portion of lost wages and the cost of medical care. Take action now to ease your financial burden on the family should you become unable to work.
- Buying a Home
- Congratulations on buying a new home! You're most likely budgeting for the mortgage, purchasing homeowners insurance and paying taxes. But it's important to look toward the future to protect your newest asset – your new home. You want to make sure that you and your family will be able to afford your new home, even without your income.
- Starting a New Job
- A new job comes with an entirely different benefits package and gives you the opportunity to reassess your financial strategies. Does your current insurance effectively cover you and your dependents? What's the impact on your retirement plan? How about college funding? Ensure you're in a better financial position in the future with careful planning now – let us help.
- Loss of a Loved One
- After the loss of a loved one, your immediate concern is helping your family cope with the loss. Afterward, you'll need to settle your loved one's estate and assess the financial impact of the loss on yourself and others. Careful analysis and planning can help ensure a secure future for you and other family members who depend on you.
- Insurance for your Business
- As a business owner, you know that being prepared for anything is part of the job. In an instant something can happen that could impact the livelihood of your company. That's why, as a business owner, it's important to protect yourself and the future of your company with insurance.