Employment Opportunity - Group Account Administrator (#12-39)
Boston Mutual is proud to promote our corporate principles of Service, Value, and Integrity. As well as being a financially strong and reputable company to do business with, Boston Mutual offers its employees a wide array of competitive benefits to full time employees. These include Health, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance, generous paid vacation time, free parking, paid holidays, 401K program, Flex Spending, tuition reimbursement, and an employee assistance program as well as offering flexible work schedules.
- Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company is seeking a motivated individual to work in our Group Billing Department as an Account Administrator. Some of the responsibilities and qualifications for this position are listed below.
- Provide high quality service to Group Policyholders, Brokers/Agents, Sales Representatives, Third Party Administrators, internal and external BML associates, auditors and business partners
- Responsible for coordination of external data entry resources; Group Billing general e-mail and fax correspondence
- Bill, Collect and Reconcile group premium. Process various Group Comm. and mainframe transactions to change or correct policy records
- Interpret and Administer contract provisions i.e. Age Reductions, Evidence of Insurability requirements, Benefit Wait Periods, Maximum Benefits, Rating etc.
- Maintain and reconcile eligibility data for both list-billed and self-billed clients on Group Comm. system
- Assist Team in multiple areas in order to achieve and maintain department standards
- Comply with Privacy Guidelines, will protect the privacy of customer information.
- Other duties as required
- Customer Service Oriented
- Strong analytical and math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills - working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel and Word; with the ability to learn and adapt to other systems.
- This position requires an individual who is well organized and detail oriented, able to work independently and able to adapt to varying responsibilities and volumes of work
- Ability to meet deadlines, respond to peak periods while providing consistent high quality service
- Excellent Attendance Required.
Job Type: Full-Time - Non-Exempt